Friday, February 26, 2010

It Fits You to a Tee


Photo by CritterJitters.etsy.com
Every now and then I come across something so incredibly creative that I just have to tell someone. This happened yesterday when I discovered CritterJitters, an etsy store which has the coolest tee shirts in the whole wide world. I thought to myself, who can I tell? And my self answered back, "You have a blog, dummy! Tell your blog friends!"
So I'm telling you. (I have to. My self is very bossy!)
You must hop over there and look. Because winter is almost over, right? Or at least it should be. These tees will put you in a springy mood.
And because who doesn't love a T-rex in bunny slippers?
(Yes, it comes in adult sizes. You know you want one.)
And naked trees!

Photo by CritterJitters.etsy.com
Yes, these are people after my own heart!
I also like this one.

Photo by CritterJitters.etsy.com
It would brighten my day.
Hardy har har.

And this one.

Photo by CritterJitters.etsy.com
I'm nuts about it.

I should go now, before this gets any worse.
But I'll leave you in care of Rhett and Link and their amazing stop motion tee shirt craziness.

Have a great weekend, y'all!
Love, Becky

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop motion ALWAYS makes me smile--and that was no exception! what clever scripting! and totally unexpected!
i do like that tree-t-shirt. it's almost weather for short sleeves...

Jenny said...

Oh, Rebecca! what are you doing to me? I now am gonna buy one of those charming tees. I too love graphic tees. You know it is because of your blog on some etsy items that my favorite mug at home is the "Darcy proposal" mug from Brookish at etsy. I blame you....thank you! Have a great weekend.

lotusgirl said...

I can't wait until I'm back in the T-shirts. This snow is about to get to be too much. They're talking about it again for Tues. of next week. Oi. I love stop motions. That one was really fun and unexpected.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

This farm chick is sure ready for some new tees to wear with my shorts and flippies. Now if we could just order some weather to wear 'em in. Heeeheehe!

God bless and have a glorious weekend from the hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!

Kat said...

Haha! That video was awesome!
Off to check out your link now. :)

Susan said...

This was a fun post. Love the t-shirts and the video was cute. Have a good weekend. Susan

Anonymous said...

I am a T-shirt junkie. Love the tree shirt. Have a great weekend!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

These are fabulous.
Isn't etsy great??