Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Invasion of the Elves

In the craziness of the Christmas season, I keep trying to call forth the peace and stillness that the shepherds might have shared on the silent grazing fields. But then I remember that the angels came and kind of blew that away with heavenly Joy.
Now, if I could just focus on the joy part, and not so much on the nutty run-around-like-a-chicken-with-my-head-cut-off part.

So in the spirit of Christmas JOY, enjoy dancing with Santa's helpers. Maybe when they're done with their fun, they can attack our To Do lists!
Have a fabulous Wednesday, y'all!
Love, Becky

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ask you, HOW can you not look at an elf and SMILE? Seriously giddy, Green Girl

jama said...

These elves make me feel tickly all over. Thanks for the holiday treat!! ♥

R and L said...

Such joy those Elves project. Not offending anybody, no serious agenda to push, seeminly just expressing and sharing JOY! The segway was unexpected in there - I want one for Christmas! Thanks for bringing these fun videos to us.
Randy

lotusgirl said...

I'm keeping it all in stride this year. At least so far. We had a concert all about the Savior last week where I sang a song. It really helped set the mood and our sites on the real meaning of Christmas. I'm trying to keep that in mind as I maneuver through the season.

LW said...

What a fun video……

Louise

Renee said...

Oh my God I love it, and just seeing Will Farrow's face below makes me laugh.

Love Renee xoxoxo

CC said...

please come help with my to-do lists little elf friends!

sanjeet said...

These elves make me feel tickly all over. Thanks for the holiday treat!

Work from home India